The Team at Vegancuts brings together a unique blend of values-driven individuals that have a common intent of helping transition “vegan” from being a niche to mainstream.
There’s a startup, ambitious culture here with a Team made up of some of the brightest and most dedicated minds you’ll meet.
Excited to join a Team where your personal values can meet your career ambitions? Are you one of the most detail-oriented and passionate individuals you know that will be able to bring value to any team you join?
We invite you to Open the Door to a career at Vegancuts.
Vegancuts is a thriving e-commerce subscription business that offers a monthly Snack Box, Beauty Box, and Market. It’s known for amazing boxes coupled with genuine customer service, having recently won the 2021 Newsweek Magazine Best Customer Service award, 2021 VegNews Best Subscription Box award, and many more. Vegancuts is run by ex-Silicon Valley leaders intent on fostering a values-based company with a startup mindset, and creating an environment of support where individual growth is nurtured.
We’re growing our procurement team and are seeking a real expert in procurement as well as the food products space to manage the curation of our snack subscription boxes and Market. This role will afford the flexibility of working remotely from any US location. Our dream candidate has significant history working with procurement of food products, deep insight into the vegan lifestyle and nutrition, expert negotiation skills, and adeptness with writing and online work. You’ll have the chance to touch the experience of thousands who receive boxes every month in this important role.
Did we basically just describe you? If yes, keep reading…
Ideal candidates have deep experience with:
In the vegan space, knowledge of:
– Niche and mainstream food/snack brands
– Product ingredients and what ingredients are considered vegan.
– Nutrition, health and diet.
– Consumer trends and taste profiles in the vegan demographic.
Procurement and soft skills:
– Extensive practical experience with negotiation and associated best practices, as well as building and maintaining relationships with a long-term mindset.
– Comfortable with making informal or formal videos on product usage and answering customer questions.
– A skillful command of written English.
– A natural tendency of being detail oriented and skill with organization/planning
– Comfort with data analysis and reporting with Microsoft Excel
– A willingness and ability to learn new things quickly. Being a startup company, this role will evolve and grow over time.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
– Understanding and interpreting contractual language
– Working from home (or at least working with minimal supervision)
– Online collaboration tools like Google Drive/Sheets/Docs/Forms, etc.
– Writing marketing copy for food/snacks as well as blog articles on vegan food and nutrition topics.
– Strong points for loving animals enough not to eat them
How to Apply
If this description sounds right for you and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by clicking the green button below and sending the following info to our team:
1. Brief summary of your work experience with procurement as well as with negotiation.
2. A link to a video introducing yourself and why you feel you’d be the right candidate in 1-3 minutes (no fancy editing required). It can be hosted on Google Drive, Dropbox or posted as an unlisted YouTube video.
3. Your resume.
Pro-tip: There’s a real person reading each application rather than a robot inbox. Make it short, sweet, and personal!