The Team at Vegancuts brings together a unique blend of values-driven individuals that have a common intent of helping transition “vegan” from being a niche to mainstream.
There’s a startup, ambitious culture here with a Team made up of some of the brightest and most dedicated minds you’ll meet.
Excited to join a Team where your personal values can meet your career ambitions? Are you one of the most detail-oriented and passionate individuals you know that will be able to bring value to any team you join?
We invite you to Open the Door to a career at Vegancuts.
*We’ve recently completed a series of hires and currently don’t have open positions. However, we’re always looking for exceptional and values-aligned talent to join our team. Submit your information below.
Vegancuts is a thriving e-commerce subscription business that offers a monthly Snack Box, Beauty Box, and Market. It’s known for amazing boxes coupled with genuine customer service, having recently won the 2021 Newsweek Magazine Best Customer Service award, 2021 VegNews Best Subscription Box award, and many more. Vegancuts is run by ex-Silicon Valley leaders intent on fostering a values-based company with a startup mindset, and creating an environment of support where individual growth is nurtured.
This senior-level position will manage the day-to-day operations of Vegancuts – including our 3rd party fulfillment center, inventory management, optimizing our cost structure, and program managing promotions and projects across various team members. This role will afford the flexibility of working remotely, with preference given to US candidates. Our dream candidate is highly detail oriented, organized, and an expert with communication and organizing teams. They have significant history working in the e-commerce/Direct-to-Consumer space and with fulfillment operations, and feel connected with the vegan lifestyle. You’ll have the chance to touch the experience of thousands who receive boxes every month in this important role.
Did we basically just describe you? If yes, keep reading…
Ideal candidates have:
– Depth in e-commerce operations, including managing fulfillment centers, inbound and outbound logistics, and inventory management.
– Demonstrated ability with being highly detail oriented, along with being able to manage a wide variety of areas with organization and precision. Dependability and initiative are key hiring criteria.
– Experience leading meetings and organizing priorities for operational teams.
– A Project Management background with creating Gantt charts and schedules for various team members, along with being able to identify risk points and plan for them.
– Inclination towards data analysis and reporting with Google Sheets/Excel.
– A willingness and ability to learn new things quickly. Being a startup company, this role will evolve and grow over time.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
– Updating WordPress/Woocommerce products and pages.
– Creating and updating Amazon listings, and general best practices.
– Familiarity with email marketing tools such as Klaviyo or Mailchimp.
– Working from home (or at least working with minimal supervision)
– Online collaboration tools like Google Drive/Sheets/Docs/Forms, etc.
– Loving animals enough not to eat them.
How to Apply
If this description sounds right for you and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by clicking the green button below and sending the following info to our team:
1. Brief summary of your work experience with operations, fulfillment, and the e-commerce space.
2. A link to a video introducing yourself and why you feel you’d be the right candidate in 1-3 minutes (no fancy editing required). It can be hosted on Google Drive, Dropbox or posted as an unlisted YouTube video.
3. Your resume.
Pro-tip: There’s a real person reading each application rather than a robot inbox. Make it short, sweet, and personal!