We are over the moon about oat milk, and Pacific Foods has crafted an oat milk product with amazing flavor. Oat milk is high in fiber, protein, and is completely free of cholesterol and saturated fat. There are so many wonderful uses for oat milk: biscuits, pancakes, smoothies, oatmeal, sauces, and our favorite of all, ICE CREAM!
Oat milk is becoming increasingly popular and is available in many niche as well as mainstream grocery stores. If you haven’t tried oat milk yet, there are plenty of brands available.
Chris Petrellese, a long time member of the Vegancuts Family and a partner at Sweet Simple Vegan , picked up some Pacific Foods Oat Milk and created a sweet and creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe for you to try and home and change your dessert world for the better.
Give this recipe a try and let us know your experience!
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHUNK OAT MILK ICE CREAM RECIPE
- 2 cups – Vanilla Oat Milk
- 2 cups – Coconut Cream
- 1 cup – Organic Sugar
- 1 tbsp – Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp – Salt
- 16 oz – Dark Chocolate
- 2 heaping tbsp – Peanut Butter
- Add Pacific Foods oat milk, coconut cream, organic sugar, cinnamon and salt to a medium sauce pan and heat on low until the sugar is dissolved.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Break up pieces of your favorite (vegan) chocolate in small crumbles and add to the mixture.
- Add two heaping tablespoons of peanut butter and stir.
- Add the mixture to ice cream maker.
- Let the ice cream maker churn for 30 mins until mixture is fully frozen.