At Vegancuts, supporting our community as well as ensuring that all products we offer are safe is of deep importance.
We are so thankful that during these uncertain times, Vegancuts is able to continue providing direct-to-your-door pantry items and much-needed toiletries. Our warehouse is considered an essential business so we are fully functional and continually building boxes to ship via free expedited U.S. shipping.
Supporting the Community:
We’re in a unique position to offer shelf-stable food and essential toiletry products that are delivered right to homes. To support our customers, we’ve ensured that our warehouse has ample stock of all of the essential products we offer. Additionally:
- We’ve launched 3 specially curated boxes with relevant products that all ship for free to the US:
- Build Up Your Pantry Box: contains at least 16 snack and pantry items
- Essential Toiletries Kit: contains 10 personal care items like toothpaste, soap, and lotion.
- Quarantine Pantry + Toiletry Essentials Box: a combination that includes all of the snacks from the Build Up Your Pantry Box plus a different selection of personal care items than those included in the Essential Toiletries Kit.
- All Vegancuts boxes shipped domestically are being sent via expedited air-mail (priority/first class) to come to you quickly.
- All domestic shipping of Vegancuts boxes is free.
- We continue to donate a portion of all proceeds to animal sanctuaries during this trying time for many non-profits.
Our Focus on Safety:
- Having products shipped to you is safer vs buying from your neighborhood store.
- The WHO and CDC have stated that the likelihood of catching the COVID-19 virus by touching cardboard is low, and the delay between time of packing in a warehouse to a box arriving in your home is typically long enough to minimize risks of transmission.
- According to the CDC, “Current evidence suggests that novel coronavirus may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials. (However) transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented.”
- Our warehouse has in the last several weeks implemented strict cleaning and handling procedures to comply with CDC recommendations.
- Included are frequent and deep cleaning throughout the facility, glove usage for product handling, and careful staff precautions.
I hope that our commitment to providing you with the food and beauty products that you and your family need can be of help. If there is any question you may have, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a small business, and I wanted to personally thank you for your continued trust and support.