This easy, three-ingredient vegan face mask prepares dry summer skin for cooler weather. Perfect for dry or acne-prone skin, it combines the moisturizing benefits of gluten-free oats and banana with bacteria-fighting lemon juice and smells so amazing that you might just want to eat it.
DIY Moisturizing Face Mask
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp of gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon Juice
- Mash up the banana in a bowl.
- Add the gluten-free oats and lemon juice.
- Stir together all the ingredients.
- Cleanse your face and generously apply the mixture.
- Leave the mask on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the mask off your face.